The Dutch approach and measures against coronavirus COVID-19
The companies in the tourism sector have done everything possible to make your stay in the village as pleasant as possible for you. The entrepreneurs are ready to make your stay as pleasant as possible in this difficult time. In doing so, the national measures are followed as closely as possible. Because of the many infections with corona, stricter rules have been drawn up.
The measures are listed below:
- All cafes and restaurants are closed. Fortunately, you can make use of takeaway restaurants in Ermelo. Cafés and restaurants at hotels are only open for their own guests.
- Non-essential shops are closed.
- For everyone over 12 years of age: wear a mouth shield in public indoor areas, such as the library, shops or the railway station.
- Inside and outside a group consists of a maximum of 2 persons from different households. A household does not have a maximum number of people.
- You cannot buy alcohol or soft drugs between 20:00 and 7:00. Nor are you allowed to carry them with you or use them on the street.
- Unfortunately, events and activities will not take place in the coming weeks.
- The weekly market will continue.
- Unfortunately the local bus cannot drive.
Basic rules for everyone in the Netherlands.
- Stay at home in case of complaints and get tested
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Often wash your hands and cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Avoid large crowds
- Leave when it's busy
- Travel outside rush hour as much as possible