The Dutch approach and measures against coronavirus COVID-19
The Dutch measures: basic rules for everyone. The control of the coronavirus we've achieved since March, we need to stick together. This can only be achieved with the basic rules that apply to everyone.
Basic rules for everyone in the Netherlands.
- Stay at home in case of complaints and get tested
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Often wash your hands and cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Avoid large crowds
- Work at home as much as possible
- Leave when it's busy
- Travel outside rush hour as much as possible